NECESSARY STEPS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED CLOSING:
- If homeowner will not be home on day of scheduled service, please call ahead to make payment arrangements. If no form of payment is provided, service will not be performed
- PAYMENT IS DUE ON DAY OF SERVICE - WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE BILLING
- Have all winterization equipment accessible and near the pool. Do not drop water level on vinyl pool liners
- Concrete pool owners only - please lower your pool water ahead of time, if necessary. Pool World does not lower water.
- Provide electrical power
- Remove child safety fencing around the pool before Pool World arrives
- Pools with attached spa are subject to additional fee
- Due to the high volume of pool closings, Pool World cannot offer a one-time vacuum
- There will be an additional labor charge if second trip is necessary. (This includes no power to the pool, a safety fence that is not removed, or the wrong size cover.)
- POOLS WITH IN FLOOR CLEANING SYSTEMS/WATERFALLS/WATER FEATURES/SECOND COVERS MAY CARRY ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR BE DECLINED A CLOSING ALL TOGETHER.
- All pools require shock and a quality winter algaecide. You do not have to provide these chemicals ahead of time, as Pool World sells them on our vehicles!
PLEASE CALL POOL WORLD TO SCHEDULE YOUR POOL CLOSING IN MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ TODAY!