Pool Closings for Your Pool
- Running of the filtration system to ensure proper dilution of winterizing chemicals
- Winterization of all pool plumbing
- Disconnecting and removal of all quick disconnect cleaner pumps
- Dismantling and cleaning out by hand of all “grid style” D.E. filters
- Removal of all accessory equipment
- Installation of winter cover
- Filling of water tubes and placement around “tube style” covers.
- Additionally, our vans are fully stocked with chemicals, so you do not need to provide them ahead of time
Necessary steps before your scheduled closing:
- You must be home at the time of your closing, if no one will be home please call ahead for arrangements
- Do not remove any water from your swimming pool
- Remove safety fencing before your scheduled closing date (Pool World cannot remove fencing)
- Provide electrical power
- Have all winterizing equipment (plugs/gizmos) accessible & near the pool
Please call Pool World to schedule your closing. Remember to schedule early so we can accommodate your needs.